ANZ Business Workshop- How to promote your business using digitial channels
Thu, May. 30, 2019
9:15am — 12:00pm
Location: Pukekohe Park, 222 -250 Manukau Road, Pukekohe,
More people find products and services online than through traditional marketing media. If you don’t have an online presence, you may be missing out. Come to this workshop and let us help you make the most of your digital marketing.
This workshop will provide you with an understanding of online marketing tools to enable you to create and position information about your business, so that customers can find and communicate with you. This workshop will cover:
- Understanding how Google ranks websites.
- Tips on making your website more attractive to search engines and your customers.
- Social media - what options are available and is it for you?
- When is the best time to send emails or post status updates and comments via social media?
- Should you have an email marketing strategy?
- Is it worthwhile keeping a blog for your business?
- An opportunity to network with like-minded business owners.
Digital channels and what they offers to business owners is changing rapidly. Attend this workshop and we can help you position your business for success online.
Click HERE to register