Workplace operations at COVID-19 alert levels
New guidance has been released about workplace activities at different alert levels. Information addresses some frequently asked questions as well as examples of what each alert level might look like for different kinds of businesses.
Currently, New Zealand remains in Alert Level 4 and all New Zealanders should continue to stay home to save lives. Only businesses that are essential can operate from their business premises during Alert Level 4.
The decision on whether to move New Zealand’s alert level will be made at 4 pm, Monday 20 April.
Business.govt.nz have put together guidance providing high-level details on what workplace activities are permitted at different alert levels.
Click on the below links for further information about:
- Guidelines for all businesses
- Questions and answers for all businesses
- Questions and answers for retail and hospitality
- Questions and answers for services
- Questions and answers for employment matters
- How the guidance can be applied in different workplaces
- Workplace premises only accessed by staff
- Workplace premises accessed by the public or customers
- Workers going to customers or a third party premises
- Workplaces with no premises