Welcome to our new Committee and Chairperson
On the 12th of November, the PBA held its monthly committee meeting which saw the appointment of our 2019/2020 Executive Committee.
Congratulations to our new Chairperson, Rupert Ross -Vibra Train Pukekohe and Vice Chairperson, Marie Peters - Quinovic Pukekohe. A warm welcome to our two new committee members, Brandon Botting - ITM Pukekohe and Mykeljon Winckel - eLocal.
Our new Executive Committee is:
- Chairperson- Rupert Ross from Vibra Train Pukekohe
- ViceChairperson- Marie Peters from Quinovic Pukekohe
- Treasurer- Philippa O’Mara from Engine Room Chartered Accountants
- Secretary- Kendyl Sullivan from the PBA
- Franklin Local Board Representative- Alan Cole
- Committee Members- Jacqui Church - Great Goods Ltd,Donna Vincent - Workz4U Ltd, Damien Walworth - DW Homes, Erin Pellow - Pellow Bros, Brandon Botting - ITM Pukekohe, Michael John Winckel - eLocal.
The PBA would like to thank our past committee members for their input throughout the year. We would also like to thank our outgoing Chairperson, Heather Withers. You can read about Heather's farewell in our November Loop- HERE.
To find out more about each of our committee members, please click HERE