Inder Lamborn & Co Lawyers- Is your will up to date?
New Year Resolutions – did you make one? Is your Will up to date?
We’ve had a number of enquiries, as is usual for this time of year, around Wills – here are some important things for you to consider.
A Will is a formal written document giving instructions about how you want your property to be distributed after you die and authorising someone (Executors) to be responsible to carry out your instructions.
What needs to be included in a Will?
• Appoint one or more Executors
• Provide for payment of debts and expenses
• Make provision for the people who are dependent on you
• Give instructions for distribution of your property
• Name testamentary guardians for your infant children
• Set out arrangements for funeral, burial, cremation, organ donation
• Consider a bequest to a charity
Visit our website www.inderlamborn.co.nz or give us a call