Shop Local Voucher Booklet- Dates extended!
Good News! We have extended the expiry date of our Shop Local Voucher Promotion!
You now have until the 2nd August to use as many vouchers as you can to put you into the draw to win one of 2 $500 cash prizes!
New booklets will be available from our office from next week, however, if you still have booklets at home these will be accepted.
Visit www.shoplocalpukekohe.co.nz to use these vouchers online!
Given the recent pandemic, some businesses are unable to offer the same voucher so please note that there have been some changes in the below business offers:
- Seddon 64- 10% off your whole bill when dining in
- Chiropractic Edge- new voucher $115 off initial consultation and first adjustment visit
- F45- Join their 45 Day Challenge at a massive 10% off their standard weekly rate
- The Tan Box- expiry dates extended till the 01/10/2020
- Halliwell's of Pukekohe- Voucher no longer available
Tiny Turtles, 10% and 15% off new season releases.
Voucher Booklet 2020 Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is the Pukekohe Business Association, PO Box 1240, Pukekohe. The prize consists of 2 x $500 cheques.
- To enter the draw for the 2 x $500 cheque prizes, fill out your name, address, phone number and email on the back of every voucher you redeem. All completed entries will go into the draw for the allocated prizes.
- Entries close Sunday 2nd August 2020. Winners will be notified by Friday 21st August 2020. If the winners are not able to be contacted by 25th August 2020 the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be drawn. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable. One entry per voucher.
- All entries remain the property of the Pukekohe Business Association (PBA). The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The PBA is not liable for any loss, damage (direct or inconsequential), or injury to any person in connection with this promotion and is not responsible for any lost, late, illegible, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete, incorrect or inaccurate entries or entry information.
- Entry into promotion deems consent to use prize winners names and photograph for any promotional purposes.
- PBA staff and committee are ineligible to win.
- The Promoter may, at any time in its sole discretion and without prior notice, vary, modify, delete or add to these Terms and Conditions and may also withdraw or discontinue the promotion at any time without any notice or liability to any entrant.