Winter Warmer Promotion
Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is the Pukekohe Business Association (PBA) located at 217 King Street, Pukekohe.
- The promotional period is 9am Monday 24th June 2019 to 5pm Sunday 4th August 2019.
- To enter the competition, you must make a purchase at any Winter Warmer participating business.
- You may enter as many times as you wish however it is only one entry per purchase.
- Entrants must complete all required fields on the entry form to qualify. Valid contact details including full name, phone number and store of purchase must be provided.
- The Promotion is open to New Zealand residents only. And you must be able to collect your prize.
- The first of six draws will be held on Monday 1st July 2019. Each subsequent draw will take place the following Monday. The first valid entry drawn will be the winner. The winner will be contacted using details provided. If a winner cannot be contacted within 1 working day PBA reserves the right to redraw the prize.
- The Promoters decision as to the winners is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into in relation to the conduct of the promotion or otherwise.
- There are x chances to win. Draw will be conducted weekly and the winner can choose their preferred voucher. An additional 2 voucher prizes will be drawn at the end of the promotion supplied by PBA.
- The Promoter may, at any time in its sole discretion and without prior notice, vary, modify, delete or add to these Terms and Conditions and may also withdraw or discontinue the promotion at any time without any notice or liability to any entrant.