Active Osteopathy Pukekohe - Clinic Administrator/Practice Manager
Active Osteopathy is a growing allied health practice in Pukekohe, Auckland. An opportunity has arisen for a Clinic Support/Practice Manager to join our team in Pukekohe. The team consists of 3 x Osteopaths, 2 Massage Therapist and you, Practice Manager.
The main purpose of this role is to greet and help patients ensuring all their needs are met.
Duties will include;
- Greeting patients with a smile as they walk into the clinic
- Efficient diary management
- Weekly debtor management
- Staff scheduling
- Processing client payments and keeping banking records
- Liaising with ACC to register claims, invoice and reconcile payments
- Stock control: Receiving stock and running regular stocktakes
- Manage office facilities, administration duties and practitioner support
- Identify and implement business and process improvements
- Building and maintaining internal and external relationships with various community and health sector groups.
- Able to write regular clinic communications, and able to assist with social media management.
This is a brand-new role and will require someone to step in to create and manage efficient clinic processes.
To thrive in this role, you must:
- Have previously worked in a clinical environment, or have a strong administrative history.
- Good data entry skills including Microsoft Excel and Word
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
- Common sense
- Be a quick learner, and willing to learn our clinical software
- Ability to work autonomously and self-manage
- Work well under pressure to deadline and provide impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to work in an organised and structured manner
We are looking for someone who wants to be part of a warm and friendly team. This role is initially part-time, 20 hours spread over 4-5 days, and will ideally grow into a full-time role.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. If you would like to join our team, please email your CV and covering letter to Cushla Geck at firstname.lastname@example.org Applications close 5 pm, Friday 4th September 2020.