Active Osteopathy - Pukekohe - Qualified Massage Therapist and/or Acupuncturist
Active Osteopathy is recruiting for a Therapeutic Massage Therapist and a Acupuncturist to join us on either a part-time or full-time basis in our Pukekohe clinic. There are two positions available to take over an existing client list.
Active Osteopathy is located centrally in the Pukekohe town centre, with a clean, professional set up, and a team approach to patient centred care. Our approach is to strive to achieve patient goals and aim toward health and wellbeing.
Applicants must have previous experience, be good with their hands, have an energetic personality, and excellent communication skills. An understanding of patient specific requirements is essential.
Massage Therapist Requirements -
- Clinical massage therapy and some relaxation treatments
- Certificate in Level 5 or 6 massage or greater.
- Ability to perform thorough consultation and deliver tailored treatments to each individual client’s requirements
- Must be physically fit
- Minimum of 3 days a week which may include a Saturday
- Ability to perform up to 5 or 6 treatments a day when fully booked
- Ability to advise clients of a regular treatment plan to increase rebooking and deliver exceptional client service
- Massage NZ registered or willing to become registered
- Relevant qualification is essential for this position.
- Relevant work experience.
- Ensuring hygiene and complies with occupation health and safety regulations.
- ACC registered or able to become ACC registered.
- Ability to offer high quality acupuncture therapy, specialising in musculoskeletal injuries.
- You will have complete autonomy and will have the freedom to work the hours you please.
Please do NOT apply if you don't have the appropriate qualifications. These positions require good command and comprehension of the English language.
Active Osteopathy will supply,
- Friendly and positive work environment
- Furnished therapy room
- Linen supplied and laundry service
- Negotiable on more hours/days
- Eftpos and online booking system
- Growing client base
- Mentoring and ongoing training to further develop techniques and skill set.
These positions are on a subcontractor basis - whereby you are responsible for your tax and GST. These vacancies are unsuitable for visa requirements and does not service the minimum hours required. Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and covering letter to Cushla at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.