CACI Pukekohe - Registered Nurse | Caci Pukekohe (Full Time)
Here’s a great opportunity to become part of the Caci team in a role working in a beautiful, fun working environment with the latest technologies and products in skincare and appearance medicine.
Your key responsibility in this role is to provide appearance medicine and skin therapy treatments to clients of Caci Pukekohe. You’ll work closely with the rest of the team to ensure that every client has an outstanding end to end service experience in the clinic.
We offer ongoing support and coaching to help you achieve your goals along with ongoing in-house training at our dedicated training academy. Full training is provided in the delivery of Botox, Juvederm and advanced skin treatments such as Collagen Induction Therapy (Dermal Rolling), Fractional CO2 Laser, VPL (Photo Rejuvenation, Red Vein and Hair Removal)
Already, you will be an effective communicator and have confidence about communicating with clients about treatment information, and describing the benefits of ongoing treatments and skincare.
Your background, experience and personal attributes will include:
• A NZ registered nurse qualification with current practicing certificate.
• Be looking for a long term career change
• Be comfortable with KPI's and targets
• Be well presented and passionate about appearance medicine and skin treatments
• Feel comfortable promoting products and services to our clients
• Live in the South Auckland area
• Be proficient and confident in using computers
• Have the right to work within NZ
• This is a full time role that includes Saturdays.
If this sounds like you, along with our CV please send a personalised cover letter to Jane Chaney, Caci Pukekohe Manager and in this please include why the position and company is of interest and what you would bring to the role.