Cairnscorp - PVC Fabricator
Cairnscorp Ltd a New Zealand owned company specialising in creating and manufacturing a wide range of products for all industries including transport, screens, B2B, bag manufacturing.
We are looking for a skilled PVC High Frequency or Hot Air welder who is reliable, flexible and good in a team environment Role: As part of a production team, this role includes a variety of fabrication activities using PVC fabrics. The job will be largely operating HF & HA welding machines (including a Miller CS 112) will also include a wide range of production process activities including marking, cutting, sewing through to product assembly. The applicant must be hardworking, reliable, motivated, and trustworthy. Key responsibilities:
- Experienced with High Frequency and or Hot Air welding.
- Experience in using measurements, marking & cutting.
- Sewing would also be an advantage.
- Have a great work ethic and a positive attitude.
- Reliable & punctual.
- Able to learn new skills and problem solve.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Physically fit & able to work in a fast-paced environment. Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.