Dial A Nerd - Junior Service Support Technician
Dial A Nerd is a growing company in Pukekohe providing IT solutions for small to medium business and undertaking general IT support, maintenance and repair for all customer types.
Job Location: Pukekohe
About Job : As a Junior Service Support Technician you will receive on the job training to perform your duties and be responsible for the following:
- Answering the office phone to provide remote IT support
- Repairing faulty hardware.
- Visiting customers to conduct general IT setups and support.
- Scheduling workflow using inhouse systems.
- Have great communication skills and can deal with customers on the telephone and in face to face situations
- Be reliable and hardworking.
- Be honest and positive about your duties and be capable of working with out supervision
- Have a spirit of doing it right the first time.
- Provide solutions, ensuring that a focus on delivering exceptional customer service achieving results for both yourself and for the company
- Ability to undertake a medical and Ministry of Justice Check if required
- A passion to work in the IT industry.
- A general understanding on how a basic computer operates.
- Understand how to diagnosis hardware faults and perform Windows installations.
- Understand the basic Windows setup operations.
- Full Drivers licence.
In return Dial a Nerd will offer
- A genuine commitment to the health and safety of all.
- A diverse and supportive working network where individuals are encouraged to show initiative and supported towards achieving success
- You will gain experience by working with senior technicians who will offer ongoing mentoring and guidance.
- An exciting opportunity to determine your career path within a growing & innovative industry with access to a range of career development and advancement opportunities.
If this sounds like you and if you are ready for the next step in your career, then click on Apply Now and email your CV with a cover letter outlining your suitability for the position with references. https://www.trademe.co.nz/a/jobs/it/other/listing/2691740571