Franklin Aluminium - Lead Fabricator - Aluminium Joinery (Full Time)
This is a senior fabrication position. You will be supporting the Factory Foreman, supervising less experienced aluminium window fabricators and apprentices, trafficking materials through the workshop, and working with the Production Manager to manage the delivery schedule.
The right candidate will:
- Have 10+ years’ experience in the manufacture/assembly of all types of aluminium joinery (including residential and commercial suites);
- Be comfortable training and supporting less experienced fabricators, including apprentices;
- Be practical and ‘hands on’;
- Be flexible;
- Be physically fit – this role involves handling frames, glass and bars of varying weights as well as supervising loading;
- Enjoy working as part of a team.
Previous industry experience is absolutely essential; this is not a trainee or junior role. A good command of written and spoken English is essential. Excellent wage offered.
Applicants MUST have NZ residency or a work permit.
Please apply by email with a CV and contact number HERE