Frenz Eggs - Operations Coordinator
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding role closer to home? Do you want to join a company you can be proud to work for?
Based in Pukekohe, Frenz Eggs began farming free range hens in the early 1980’s and have pioneered genuine free-range eggs in New Zealand ever since. With family owned farms in the North Waikato and Northland Regions, Frenz Eggs are loved and enjoyed all over - from the tip of New Zealand to the bottom, and all the way to Asia and beyond!
Due to exciting growth, an opportunity has become available for an Operations Coordinator to join their close-knit team now. Working closely with the Financial and Administration Manager, this is a busy and varied role where you will be assisting the wider team in all areas of the business, including stock management, data analysis, documentation, liaising with MPI, farmers and export customers, production/scheduling and more. You will be a key member of the team and responsible for ensuring the business operations are running smoothly day to day.
This is an intermediate level role with growth opportunities for the right candidate. You will have the full support of the team to get you up to speed, however the successful candidate will need:
- High attention to detail and accuracy – an eye for detail is a must!
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to change priorities as the day unfolds
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal and the ability to build rapport with a variety of people
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook
- To work well under pressure and to deadlines
- To be adaptable and flexible
- To be self-motivated and can work independently
- To be analytical and IT savvy
- To have a great sense of humour
- Previous experience with process improvement and the ability to adapt to new systems and procedures
Previous experience in a similar role or industry is a plus, however most importantly you will have a can-do attitude and willingness to get stuck in wherever needed, including on the production line!
This is a rare opportunity to showcase your skills and step into a varied and exciting role that you can grow with. If you’re excited and confident of ticking the boxes, then we’d love to hear from you. Apply online now with your CV and Cover Letter, or for a confidential chat, call People Passion on 0800 HR FORU. https://www.seek.co.nz/job/50203374?type=standout#searchRequestToken=4569a2b2-30e1-40f1-94bc-a00830601a6d