Idea Services Pukekohe- Support Worker Counties
About IDEA Services
IDEA Services supports adults of all ages with intellectual disabilities to live in their own homes and enjoy life as part of their communities. We are New Zealand's largest provider of services to people with intellectual disabilities and their families. Our services are founded on IHC's utter commitment for people with intellectual disabilities to have a good life and to be valued contributors to and members of their own community.
Here's your opportunity to teach people to grow and achieve greater independence, to live a healthy lifestyle, build and maintain relationships and make sure they learn other skills that support them to be part of their community.
Here are the must haves:
- You must be someone with a desire to learn new skills and gain some qualifications while you work
- You must be able to work across a 7 day a week 24/7 roster (including weekends, evenings and sleepovers)
- You must have legal entitlement to live and work in New Zealand for at least 10 months
- You must have your Full NZ drivers licence or be able to gain this within 3 months( Ability to drive a manual vehicle preferred)
- You must be able to pass a full New Zealand Police check
- You must have a can do, positive attitude and enjoy helping others achieve their goals.
- You must be able to work across Pukekohe and Papakura area.
For more information about this role and to apply please click HERE