MR Motorcycles Ltd - Motorcycle Technician Intermediate/Senior
Want to work in one of the biggest motorcycle dealerships in NZ?
Want to gain valuable work experience across 4 leading motorcycle brands?
Want expertise working on Road, Off Road, ATV and Side x Sides?
We do it all.
MR Motorcycles is a very busy motorbike shop based in Pukekohe. We cover Auckland East, South, and North Waikato areas.
We are the Franchise agents for Kawasaki, Suzuki, KTM & Yamaha.
We also service and repair most brands of Road bikes, Off Road bikes, Farm bikes, ATV’s & UTV’s.
We are looking for someone to join our workshop team who is motivated and can provide a high standard of workmanship and customer service and who has a passion for all things motorcycle
Full Time – Monday – Friday -8.00am – 5.00pm Saturday on a rostered basis 8.30am – 1.00pm
The role involves Servicing and repair work - on road, off road, farm bikes, ATV’s and side x sides. Assembling new bikes Fitting bike accessories Repair and/or replacement engines Replacement of broken or damaged parts Tyre Fitting Welding Fork seals replacement C-Dax tank repairs And whatever else comes thru the doors.
To be successful in this role
- Ideally you would be a industry qualified mechanic
- Be a quick learner
- Great communicator
- Attention to detail
- High quality of workmanship
- Positive can-do attitude
- Take responsibly and ownership of your work
- Able to work efficiently and unsupervised.
- Ability to carry out reliable and thorough service work
- Maintain a tidy workshop area
- Workshop Experience in the motorbike industry
- A current NZ drivers’ licence – Full class 1 licence and ideally a Class 6 (but not necessary)
If you think that you are up for it - then we would like to talk to you!!***
Please email your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org