Red Office - Superstar Professional Senior Bookkeeper (Full time)
Please note this position is based in Pukekohe South Auckland and we are looking for applicants within a 30min commute - South Ak based applicants the drive is away from the traffic!
At the Red Office we provide contracted Professional Bookkeeping Support to businesses across Auckland and as far afield as Ireland. This position will see you managing a portfolio of clients. Our office is open 7 am-6 pm with flexible hours dependent if you're a morning person or prefer a later start.
The role of the Professional Bookkeeper is evolving. We don't just have awesome accounts skills including XERO through to Full Balance Sheet Workpapers across all day to day processes and Payroll. We are trusted support advisors for our clients providing assistance with Budgeting, Cashflow Forecasting, Grant Applications, Contract Management and more. There is no day the same and we pull support from other members of the team. Key skills sort after:
- Great customer service & communication skills in face to face, online meetings, phone and email.
- 'Can Do' attitude
- A desire to be continuously learning and challenging processes
- Experience in Xero, Office 365, Cloud Apps
- Payroll experience and legislation knowledge
- Account Management experience a bonus
- Great diary management - we juggle lots of balls - this is a busy role!
- Be a quick learner for cloud systems
- Proven level of accounting knowledge and/or qualifications
- Full bookkeeping from AP, AR, debtors management, Bank rec's, batch payments, expenses management, internal client process development and more
- Full Balance Sheet Reconciliation / Accruals
- Team player - we work in hubs and share clients across the team so gaining trust in your fellow bookkeepers is imperative from day one
The successful applicant will demonstrate attention to detail, can keep their cool when deadlines are looming and who likes to celebrate successes with a committed, growing team. This is not a 'cruisey' role. We work under pressure every day and it suits people that like being busy and challenged every day.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Louise at 027 473 5963 for an informal confidential discussion.