Roger Gill Agriculture - Agriculture Parts Sales Pukekohe
Roger Gill Agriculture is seeking an experienced Parts Salesperson to join our multi-franchise Dealership in Pukekohe.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years’ experience in all aspects of agriculture parts procurement and interpretation, and come from an agricultural or automotive background.
This diverse role is largely geared to assist in operating our busy parts business; you will also work closely with the Service and Sales departments, handling all internal & external parts requirements.
- Liaising with customers, staff and suppliers
- Phone and email sales
- Ordering of parts
- Receipting in and invoicing out parts
- Parts inventory management
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Excellent computer literacy & experience with in-house & external systems
- Strong relationship building skills & a passion for customer service
- Excellent time management & organisational skills
- Self-motivated with a willingness to learn & grow their knowledge
Applicants for this position will have:
- A full driver’s license
- A Forklift license and F endorsement (preferred but not essential)
- NZ residency
Position is full-time Monday to Friday 7:30am – 5:00pm, with rostered Saturdays 8:00am – 12:00pm
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If you are interested in this position and have the relevant skills and experience as listed above please send your cover letter and CV to Phillip Gill, e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org