Roger Gill Agriculture Service Technician - Agriculture Equipment
Roger Gill Agriculture have been selling New and Used Agricultural Equipment for many years including Tractors, Balers, Mowers and other Farm Machinery, covering coast to coast from the North Waikato to North Auckland regions.
Roger Gill Agriculture are dealers for Case IH Tractors, alongside other brands and have two branches, located in Pukekohe and Huntly. We operate a full parts and service facility for all Makes & Brands of Agricultural Machinery.
We are currently looking for an experienced Tractor & Agricultural Field Service Technician for our Pukekohe branch, or if you are a qualified Diesel Technician from another field and looking to make a change we would like to hear from you too.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Experienced in electronics
- Ability to think outside the box
- Work well as a part of a Team
- Work productively and efficiently in the workshop and out in the field
- Self-motivated with a willingness to learn & grow their knowledge
- Be able to provide excellent Customer Service, and have a positive attitude and outgoing personality
Applicants for this position will have;
- Diesel Technician qualification
- Your own comprehensive set of tools
- A full driver’s license
- NZ residency
- A Forklift license and F endorsement
- Class 2 and a Wheels endorsement would be beneficial, but not essential
As a Field Service Technician for Roger Gill Agriculture you will get to work on a wide range of equipment from a compact tractor to 300 plus HP tractor, to Silage and Tillage equipment, both in our workshop and out in the field. On this equipment you can expect to be carrying out a range of repairs, from scheduled servicing to covering electronic faults using the latest diagnostic technology to transmission and differential rebuilds.
The position is Monday to Friday 7:30am – 5:00pm, plus on call as rostered
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If you are interested in this position and have the relevant skills and experience as listed above please send your cover letter and CV to Phillip Gill, e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org