TrailLight - Motorhome builder
TrailLite is New Zealand’s leading manufacturer of luxury motorhomes. We've been in business since 1954 and have experienced strong growth in recent years due to a world-class product and a customer-focused approach. Because of this continued growth, we have vacancies for hard-working and skilled individuals to join our talented team.
Learn more about us at www.traillite.co.nz
If you live in the Franklin, Pukekohe, Waiuku, Tuakau, Drury or Papakura areas, say goodbye to your motorway commute and work closer to home for a leading NZ business.
We offer skilled work for carpenters, joiners, cabinet makers, kitchen installers, electrical experts, boat builders, coachbuilders, people with similar skills or anyone who thinks they've got what it takes and are keen to learn. We can offer regular hours with indoor work in a safe environment.
If you're interested in learning electrical skills, we're also looking for someone to grow into a role in our electrical team working with charging systems, 12V wiring and installing entertainment systems.
This is skilled work and the roles offer career development opportunities. You'll learn new skills and will work with a motivated and fun team.
Working in our factory, which utilises lean manufacturing concepts, you'll be part of the production team building our luxury motorhomes. You’ll be responsible for:
- Providing outstanding quality in your work
- Completing the tasks required in your area of our production line
- Keeping your area on schedule
- Working with your teammates to get the job done
- Giving us feedback and ideas on how we can improve quality, build a better product and make you better at your job
- Keeping your work area clean, organised and safe
This is a luxury product, built to an exacting standard so you'll be able to demonstrate outstanding attention to detail. Quality defines us, so we only want the best people who are proud of their work.
A hard-working attitude, willingness to learn, and the ability to work in a team are essential skills. We have multiple vacancies and are looking for a cross-section of youth and experience levels for these roles.
What we will provide:
- A safe, indoor work environment
- The opportunity to build a world-class luxury product
- Regular celebrations and social events
Sound good? Get in touch today.