Shop Local and Win a $5000 travel voucher!
Are you loyal to local? Do you want to win a $5,000 travel voucher?
Just SHOP at ANY Pukekohe business, SNAP a photo of your receipt and UPLOAD it below and you are in the draw to win! It's that easy.
One entry per receipt and no minimum spend required!
Happy shopping and good luck!
Pukekohe Shop Local and Win Terms and Conditions:
- The promoter is the Pukekohe Business Association (PBA) located at 217 King Street, Pukekohe.
- The promotional period is 9am Friday, 20th September to 5pm Sunday, 20th October 2019 and is open to New Zealand residents only over the age of 18.
- To enter the competition, you must make a purchase at any Pukekohe business, and complete the entry form at www.pukekohe.org.nz including proof of purchase.
- You may enter as many times as you wish however it is only one entry per purchase.
- No responsibility is accepted for late or misdirected entries.
- The prizes consist of one (1) travel voucher to the value of Five thousand dollars ($5,000) and two (2) spot prizes of five hundred dollars ($500) in travel vouchers.
- The draw will be held on Wednesday 23rd October 2019. The first valid entries drawn will be the winners. The winners will be notified Wednesday 23rd October 2019. The winners will be contacted using the details provided. If a winner cannot be contacted within 2 working days PBA reserves the right to redraw the prize.
- The total value of the prizes must be used in one transaction or otherwise deemed to be forfeited. All additional expenses are the prize-winners responsibility.
- Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be redeemed for an equivalent cash value.
- All arrangements must be made via a Pukekohe based travel agent and bookings made independently will not be refunded. Winners must give adequate notice of desired dates of travel, which are subject to availability. Travel must be completed by 30/06/2020. No extension is available.
- The Promoters decision as to the winners is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered in relation to the conduct of the promotion or otherwise.
- The prize winner agrees to provide requested information and to allow themselves to be photographed and filmed for marketing and publicity use by the Promoter.
- The Promoter may, at any time in its sole discretion and without prior notice, vary, modify, delete or add to these Terms and Conditions and may also withdraw or discontinue the promotion at any time without any notice or liability to any entrant.
- Contest closed to employees, committee and immediate families of the Pukekohe Business Association.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies shall not be liable in any way for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss) or for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with this promotion.